Assistant Product Owner Intern
25 Apr 2019
Daimler AG is a German multinational automotive corporation. As of 2014, Daimler owned or had shares in a number of car, bus, truck and motorcycle brands including Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes-AMG, Smart Automobile, Detroit Diesel, Freightliner, Western Star, Thomas Built Buses, Setra, BharatBenz, Mitsubishi Fuso, MV Agusta as well as shares in Denza, KAMAZ and Beijing Automotive Group. In 2017, Daimler sold 3.3 million vehicles. By unit sales, Daimler is the thirteenth-largest car manufacturer and is the largest truck manufacturer in the world. Daimler provides financial services through its Daimler Financial Services arm. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
Daimler Financial Services Africa & Asia Pacific is regionally headquartered in Singapore and provides innovative financing, leasing, and insurance for passenger cars and commercial vehicles from the Daimler Group, as well as dealer financial services, commercial fleet management and mobility services. The region includes 11 markets and has approximately 1,400 employees, who are passionate about engaging customers for life and actively shaping the digital future of mobility.
During this internship period, you will be an integral part of the Digital Finance & Controlling team to grasp the knowledge about agile-scrum project framework. In this role, you will support the Product Owner to run the digital projects together and have the opportunity to collaborate with project teams in Europe.
This role will help expand your knowledge on digitalization of internal finance processes, develop applications & digital finance solutions and the end-to-end project cycles in a scrum framework, which will come in handy in your future roles as Product Owner or Project Manager.
• Ideate and brainstorm ideas together with the Product Owner on the functionalities, look and feel of the internal Digital Finance & Controlling solutions
• Create user test scenarios and test steps for complex stories, perform system quality checks and perform basic and advanced testing (tally data, basic functionalities) and document results of testing of new releases
• Establish automated regression test script to enhance efficiency and quality of application testing for every new release
• Manage issue and defect for the projects by raising and assigning defects to relevant developer or stakeholder
• Support the team with project Change Management planning and activities such as training, consolidate and structure feedback
• Facilitate regular communications within the team and with stakeholders
• Close collaboration with Product Owner on the projects to ensure satisfactory completion of the project objectives by planning and supporting activities of the projects with participation of daily scrum, grooming, review & retrospective, throughout the Scrum project iteration
• Diploma in Inforcomm Technology, Information Technology, Financial Informatics or Business IT related fields
• Knowledge of relational databases such as SQL Server
• Familiar with Microsoft Office suite
• Knowledge on scrum project framework would be a plus
• Internship Period: Minimum 4 months (preferably 6 months)
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?