Securities, Equities, Execution Services, Analyst/Associate
2 May 2019
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual with a passion for markets who is looking to challenge themselves in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be empowered to be commercial and help drive profitability for the business through marketing our execution product suite and ensuring to deliver solutions for our clients.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The Execution team provides is at the forefront of best execution for our customers. It bridges the gap across the various trading platforms and venues we participate on, and between the sales trading and execution teams within the business, both in Singapore and Regionally/Globally. There is also an element of client connectivity both at the Corporate and Institutional level .
The team is also responsible for selling, managing and developing the electronic trading capabilities of the firm.
Sales – Includes sales, marketing and acquisition. We pitch the full suite of electronically tradable products, including Equities, Futures, Options and Synthetics, and discuss the DMA and algorithmic trading execution channels. We work closely with the more traditional businesses within Equities, such as Cash Sales Trading, Program Trading and Prime Brokerage in order to target DMA and Algorithmic business from existing customers as well as the outright acquisition of new customers.
Coverage – Includes both sales trading and trading functions, providing client support and trading. The team has the same relationship management responsibilities as the traditional desks and act as execution consultants covering the Algorithmic trading strategies.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
• Account coverage for global and domestic institutions. Develop relationships with customers.
• Work with internal members to develop our product.
• Act as execution consultants to provide real-time and strategic trading solutions to clients and internal users.
• Provide clients with trading and liquidity advice.
• Contribute to Sales campaigns and cross-selling efforts across desks.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast pace environment
• Knowledge in Equity products
• Driven and goal-oriented, focused on success
• Familiarity with Execution Management Systems, Order Routing, Algorithmic Trading and • • Transaction Cost Performance management.
• Excellent communication and group presentation skills
• Mathematical aptitude and skills
• Proven experience working collaboratively, improving productivity, and implementing ideas
• An interest in expanding knowledge base into Derivatives and Fixed Income products
• Financial knowledge
• Statistical analysis and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Asia, Europe or US equity market microstructure
• Managerial/project management experience a plus
• Fluency in an Asian language a plus
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?