31 Jan 2020
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 7th largest bank in the world by 2018, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.558 trillion (as of December 2018). HSBC traces its origin to a hong in Hong Kong, and its present form was established in London by the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company in 1991. The origins of the bank lie mainly in Hong Kong and to a lesser extent in Shanghai, where branches were first opened in 1865. The HSBC name is derived from the initials of the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation. The company was first formally incorporated in 1866.
• Responsible for providing business management support to the Investment Services and Product Solutions team that enable effective and efficient day to day operations
• Strong focus in the aspect of risk and control with identification and assessment of risks related to Investment Services and Product Solutions activities and for the implementation of a robust and effective control framework
• To work closely with other members of the Business Managers team ensuring seamless and consistent business support in delivering and building a more client centric business.
• Timely analytics of new rollouts for identification of success, issues, or gaps, and initiating enhancement and fine tunings
• Assist with change management for Investment Services and Product Solutions team, including but not limited to regular process review and simplification
• A good team player with good communication skills and also work in a proactive manner and with a sense of constant urgency without rushing into conclusions.
• Escalation of critical issues to management required.
• Diplomatic skills in front of stakeholders required.
• Teamwork with other Group entities is critical.
• Understanding of priorities, respect of procedures and legal environment
• Understanding of Front to Back processes
• Understanding of client and business needs
• Compliance and risk awareness
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?