Management Trainee - Supply Chain
21 Jan 2020
Nestlé is a Swiss multinational food and drink processing conglomerate corporation headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenues and other metrics, since 2014. It ranked No. 64 on the Fortune Global 500 in 2017 and No. 33 on the 2016 edition of the Forbes Global 2000 list of largest public companies.
At Nestlé, our people and passion set us apart and spur our success year after year. We’ve created a high performance culture that puts the emphasis on diversity, innovation and growth and this enables their development and ultimately, ours.
Headstart your career at the world’s largest Nutrition, Health and Wellness company with our 18 months Nestle Management Trainee Programme (NMTP).
• Fresh Graduate with less than 1 year of work experience;
• A Bachelor Degree on-track to a minimum of Second Upper Honors or Cum Laude (Distinction) or equivalent;
• Track record of non-academic, co-curricular activities;
• Keen sense of business acumen, excellence in critical thinking and analytical skills;
• Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strategic player, driven and ambitious in delivery of results;
• Possess initiative, courage and openness to embrace and lead change.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?