NetSuite Graduate Program Singapore - Associate Instructor
30 May 2019
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products — particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2018, Oracle was the third-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft and Alphabet.
On November 7, 2016 Oracle's acquisition of NetSuite became official, bringing together the reach of NetSuite's cloud ERP solutions for small to midsize businesses with the breadth and depth of Oracle's enterprise-grade cloud solutions for the back and front office. In 1998, NetSuite pioneered the Cloud Computing revolution, establishing the world’s first company dedicated to delivering business applications over the Internet. Today, NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omni-channel commerce software that runs the business of more than 30,000 companies, organisations, and subsidiaries in more than 100 countries.
Why Oracle NetSuite
Are you motivated to launch your career in a high energy, competitive environment with a leading technology company? Let’s have a conversation about how you can make an immediate impact. To start, you will be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people who are invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all types of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Global Professional Services Associate Consultant Program has three different streams (Functional, Technical and Education) which prepares entry level candidates for an exciting and rewarding career within Oracle NetSuite. Associate Instructors participate in an initial six-month enablement program focused on building product knowledge and implementation skills through training and development. You will learn first-hand how NetSuite impacts our customers’ businesses by working alongside NetSuite Professional Services and Education Services Consultants on projects; thereby gaining valuable consulting experience across multiple business environments. NetSuite implementations require our Associate Instructors team to understand customer business processes, learn their configuration and use of the NetSuite application, and assess their end user learning needs. They create a customised enablement strategy to deliver training to the customer’s users and put in place a continuous enablement plan by blending together e-learning, instructor led training, on the job performance support, coaching and other methods.
• Being a team member on customer projects
• Utilising a structured project delivery and user enablement methodology
• Understanding how to analyze customer business processes, audience roles, and learning requirements
• Designing enablement solutions using NetSuite Education offerings, services and products
• Suggesting new enablement solutions to management based on technology advances and interactions with customers
• Creating custom documentation, e-learning and performance support materials
• Delivering training sessions to NetSuite users in a variety of industries, sizes and types of businesses
• Working and interacting with customers in the deployment and sustainment of their NetSuite system
• Building successful customer relationships
Successful Education Services Associates progress into consulting positions within the NetSuite Education Services Organisation.
• Bachelor’s degree in the graduating class of 2018 or completing all course requirements by July 2019 preferably in Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Education or Liberal Arts
• An aptitude and love for helping others learn new skills
• Strong work and/or internship experience
• Strong business judgment and common sense
• An analytical approach to problem solving
• Initiative, creativity and a passion to deliver results that make a difference
• Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
• Effective when working independently and in team environments
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Customizes and delivers education services to external customers.
The Associate Consultant/Instructor is responsible for the success of their assigned Oracle project/training events and committed to superior customer service. They are expected to participate in the development of plans for continuous personal and professional growth. Control aspects of the customer event (i.e. instruction, application implementation, environment, setup etc.) to ensure success. Produce quality deliverables on a project (i.e. assessments, communication, curriculum development, Tutor, eLearning). Continually develop capacity to deliver services that add value to the customer and grow their understanding of basic concepts. Provide support to project team, project management, and upper management. Meet utilization targets. Travel as needed.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. BS or equivalent functional or professional experience preferred. Has obtained or is working towards applicable industry recognized certifications (OCP, CPA, CPIM).
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?