Data Analytics Analyst
20 May 2019
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 450,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Do you enjoy inspiring and challenging work? Do you want to continuously improve the way the world works and lives? This is your opportunity to build a rewarding career and be part of an inclusive and diverse team at Accenture.
We are looking for talented graduates who are interested to work in an innovative environment, where you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies.
• Design innovative approaches to view and interact with data for analysis.
• Responsible for the design and implementation of models and systems to harness the power of data and analytics
• Use quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data
• Identify opportunities to develop forecasts, statistical models, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analyses to drive marketing and merchandising efforts around customer acquisition and conversion
• Integrate systems and data effectively and efficiently, working across teams as necessary
• Bachelor or Master degree with good Honours or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering or equivalent
• Recent graduates (with <3 years of work experience) and undergraduates in their last academic year
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?