Resources- Deal Execution and Innovation Senior Analyst
18 Jul 2019
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 450,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
"Deal Execution and Innovation Analyst provide support on the deal team to the Bid Manager, Deal Shaper, Sales Lead and/or Negotiator. Help in the coordination of activities, ensuring integration across team. Assist in the development and execution of sales growth strategy.
Support bid management
• Assist the Bid Manager to coordinate all the activities involved in executing the sales campaign driven from the win strategy
• Support the creation of proposal materials (RFI, RFPs etc.) and other key events in the sales process including oral presentations, site visits and eAuctions
• Provide PMO support including the opportunity campaign tracker, risks and issues and help the Bid Manager track BD
• Support the development of the required internal approvals and to ensure the deal complies with internal controls
Support deal negotiation
• Support the development and execution of the negotiation strategy with the Negotiator or Sales Lead for Accenture’s deals
• Acquire knowledge and executes the disciplined methodology and tools for following Accenture’s principled negotiation approach
• Support the development of contract materials (e.g. Master Service Agreement, Contract Schedules, Statements of Work etc.)
• Help coordinate contracting and negotiation input across internal and external stakeholders
Support deal shaping
• Support profitable sales growth as a member of an opportunity deal team
• Assist with sales campaign strategy to develop winning, compelling, and compliant win strategies and proposals
• Execute developed capture tactics, competitive analysis, and teaming strategies that balance program risk and reward
• Support client delivery and business development teams in building relationships with client decision-makers and key influencers
• Ensure capture strategy and proposal activities comply with internal controls, ensuring corporate and internal reviews are conducted"
• Customer Insight
• Deal Shaping
• Negotiation Management
• Sales Coverage and Quota
• Sales Pursuit Management
• Sales Renewals Management
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?