FP&A Analyst APAC (Young Graduate Program)
17 May 2019
As a promoter of sustainable mobility, Alstom develops and markets systems, equipment and services for the transport sector. Alstom offers a complete range of solutions (from high-speed trains to metros, tramways and e-buses), passenger solutions, customised services (maintenance, modernisation), infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Alstom is a world leader in integrated transport systems. The company recorded sales of €7.3 billion and booked €7.2 billion of orders in the 2017/18 fiscal year. Headquartered in France, Alstom is present in over 60 countries and employs 34,500 people.
Financial Analysts ensure that Alstom makes sound financial decisions. Our team of Financial Analysts foster the financial health of our organization by partnering closely with our various functions, tracking performance metrics and creating financial models. A master juggler working on multiple projects at a time, you maintain a consistently high level of attention to detail while finding creative ways to tackle financial challenges. As part of the APAC Finance team you will use data to provide senior level management with insightful recommendations, planning and reporting support. Using your technical skills, business acumen and creativity, you will develop analysis and insights to help business partners understand project and site performance and the effectiveness of associated campaigns, while also providing recommendations to shape their business decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Manage and drive efficiency in core Finance processes such as P&Ls, financial planning and performance reporting
• Develop tools and data infrastructure to measure the effectiveness of different KPIs for a range of audiences, including senior executives
• Control of corporate functions Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Communications
• Control of APAC HQ management unit
The FP&A Analyst will work closely with the following key teams:
• Country and Site Finance teams across the APAC businesses in India, Australia, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam and Philippines
• Group HQ Finance teams based out of Paris, France
• Specialized Finance teams of Treasury, Accounting and Finance Transformation
• Cross functional Region Leadership teams based out of Singapore and India
We are looking for a top talent to be our next FP&A Analyst. Ideally, a successful candidate
• comes from a top school with a Masters/ professional degree in Finance/ Accounting
• has a proven track record of fast paced growth and excellence in their professional or academic experience
• can display a superior degree of cultural intelligence and work with peers from diverse backgrounds and cultures
• has ninja like skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• is a passionate problem solver and able to self-direct work in an unstructured environment
• can communicate effectively at all levels of the Organization
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?