Associate, Research & Analysis
02 Aug 2019
ANZ is among the top 4 banks in Australia, the largest banking group in New Zealand and Pacific, and among the top 50 banks in the world.
• Exciting role available for Research & Analysis under Credit & Capital Management
• Assist in achieving revenue targets for Institutional business
• Reports to the Head of Research & Analysis, Singapore Malaysia Philippines & Middle East
About The Role
As an Associate, Research & Analysis, you are responsible for the end to end relationship credit management process from origination support, transaction structuring to portfolio monitoring and management across a portfolio of International Banking clients in Singapore and the South Asia region. You will provide solutions based insights to evaluate and manage risks, identify deal and structuring opportunities so as to provide ANZ’s clients with the full range of ANZ’s products and services in a timely fashion while delivering the appropriate risk and return balance for ANZ.
You will liaise with external clients, as well as internal Relationship Managers, Risk and Product partners. You will uphold the well-managed agenda, ensure successful implementation of credit process transformation initiatives as well as manage a team of junior analysts.
The primary activities of the role include:
• Ongoing “real time” client risk analysis based on industry insight, client information, discussions and industry trends
• Production of quality and timely credit papers with proper evaluation of risks and formulation of well-structured risk mitigation strategies
• Devising sound, high quality credit recommendations, based on thorough financial analysis and deep dive industry research and analysis
• Contribute to the development of strategy and supporting plans for on-boarding new customers, and identifying new transaction opportunities
• Managing stakeholders across ANZ’s global network, including Relationship, Risk and Product Partners
• Extensive experience in risk analysis across Institutional and Large Corporate customers
• Knowledge in banking products and loan structures, trade finance and global markets
• Strategic mind-set, highly commercial with a proven ability to balance risk and reward priorities
• Highly motivated, self-directed team player with excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
• Background in Finance, Commerce, Business, Accounting or Economics fields
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?