Finance Analyst (6-month contract)
07 Aug 2019
We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, as well as with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. And the same innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it.
The Pacific AppleCare finance team provides all aspects of operations financial support to the Pacific AppleCare group which manages the post-sales business in the Pacific countries. Key activities include financial planning & analysis, management reporting as well as internal process controls. The regions that make up the Pacific operations are APAC (South Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Korea), Japan and Greater China.
Scope of the Role:
Part of the finance team that supports the Pacific AppleCare Field Service Operations, Pacific AppleCare Phone Support Operations and the Pacific AppleCare Business Development/Sales team.
• Managing the Budgets & Planning processes which includes closing the books, analysing variances and trends, and developing financial forecasts
• Providing monthly/quarterly management reporting to the finance and operations stakeholders
• Supporting and suggesting improvements in Finance processes in areas like repair billings, AppleCare sales billing, purchase requisition approvals and open PO audits
• Strong communicator - articulates (written and verbal) thoughts in a clear and concise manner, actively listens for key messages and feedback
• Possess good problem-solving and analytical skills
• Proficiency with SAP, Excel and Tableau is a plus
Education & Experience
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?