APAC Next Gen Graduate Program
28 Aug 2019
At Amazon, our mission is to be the earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continuously evolving, and is a place where motivated employees thrive, and where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), an Amazon company, is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. Millions of customers - including the fastest growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies - trust AWS to power their infrastructure. Founded in 2006, AWS offers over 165 fully featured services for compute, storage, databases, networking, analytics, robotics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, mobile, security, hybrid, virtual reality, augmented reality, media, and application development, deployment, and management from 69 availability zones within 22 geographic regions, spanning the globe.
AWS APAC Next Gen Graduate Program – Singapore
The AWS Asia Pacific (APAC) and ASEAN teams want to hire and develop the next generation of leaders for our organization. We are seeking talented and enthusiastic students who are passionate about solving problems, serving and building relationships with our customers and partners, and leading high-impact initiatives. The Next Gen Graduate Program allows you to embark on an exciting career journey as you gain exposure to the rapidly growing and evolving AWS business, and our unique Amazonian culture. You will gain a rewarding learning experience as you work with our teams, partners and customers.
About the Sales and Partnerships Track
As a graduate in the sales and partnerships track, you will be part of one of the AWS sales or partner teams. You will get training, guidance, and mentoring, enabling you to progress through the AWS sales and partner career tracks to become a future account manager, partner manager, or sales leader.
Our sales teams develop and execute against a territory plan to drive revenue and market share. They work directly with customers, drive business growth by articulating compelling value propositions for AWS services, and drive customer adoption of AWS and ensure customer satisfaction. Our partner team recruits, enables and develops consulting and technology partners to drive their business growth. The AWS Partner Network (APN) is a global partner program that focuses on helping APN partners build successful AWS-based businesses by providing technical, marketing and go-to-market support.
As a graduate in this track, you will:
· Support the operations of our sales and partner teams
· Support the generation of sales or partner leads
· Conduct market and industry research
· Manage customer or partner prospects
The ideal candidate:
• Is customer obsessed, and passionate about serving our customers
• Is curious and quick to learn, and has a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Is able to work independently and as part of a team
• Has strong interpersonal skills, and has passion for building relationships
• Is organized and able to multi-task and manage multiple projects and tasks
• Results driven
• Able to strongly communicate - written and verbal - effectively
• Is driven, excited by challenges, and enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Candidates must be able to legally work in Singapore
• Expect to graduate by August 2020
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Has a passion for AWS, cloud computing and technology
Important Note for Application
You must attach a one page written response with your resume (saved in PDF or Microsoft Word format), and upload this as part of your application. For the one page written response (do not use bullet points), please follow the instructions below:
• Please choose and respond to one of the two prompts below for your application:
(1) How do you delight customers? Use anecdotes from your current and past experiences
(2) Who are your customers and how do you serve them? Use anecdotes from your current and past experience
• The questions are designed to be interpreted in multiple ways. You must respond in narrative form (do not use bullet points). Do not include any confidential information in your responses. We will evaluate your writing based on your clarity of thought and expression, and the organization and structure of your written response.
• Note: We will only consider applications with the one page written response, and uploaded together with your resume.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?