AWS Partners Communications Intern
7 May 2019
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a subsidiary of Amazon that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms to individuals, companies and governments, on a paid subscription basis.
This is a 6 months internship from Jun - Dec.
At AWS, you’ll learn a lot and apply it quickly. Each day could be completely different from the last. It’s a continually evolving place where motivated employees thrive and where employee ownership and accountability lead to results. At Amazon, everyone plays an equal part in building innovative solutions for Amazon’s customers – whether you’re a full-time industry expert or an intern. Interact with mentors and be part of a business team that’s driving day-to-day decisions and long-term strategy.
Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help shape and deliver our partner programs within our AWS Partner Network. AWS Partners include the largest consulting partners, systems integrators, MSPs, technology partners, ISVs, and distributors that are using AWS as their cloud delivery platform.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our Partners team and write success stories
• Working towards Bachelors who can work full time for 6 months (Current undergraduate students only are eligible to apply)
• Have a flair for writing/design and have a strong desire to learn new content management software/systems.
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills. Proficiency in additional languages will be a plus.
• Knowledge of digital marketing is a plus
• Knowledge of cloud computing and AWS services is not compulsory for this role but a desire to learn is a plus
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?