3 Jan 2020
AXA Insurance Pte. Ltd. operates as an insurance company. The Company provides life, health, and disability insurance services, as well as offers car, travel, home, art, and cyber risk protection plans. AXA Life Insurance serves clients in Singapore.
The reinsurance team is involved in GI, Health and Life optimization, reporting and administration activities with a solid link to financial and regulatory reporting in relation with various stakeholders within the company
Internship period: May - August 2020
A glimpse of your daily mission:
• Develop an in-house expertise for Life, GI and Health on Underwriting, Operations, Claims and Actuarial teams in driving initiatives across across functions to further facilitate business decisions linked to internal and external reinsurance:
• Optimization of placement and structure mostly on an annual basis
• Improving / Automating the current reinsurance process adding more controls to reduce operational errors
• Assisting reserving teams with reinsurance impact on reserving and forecast
• Redefining existing reinsurance framework and tool set
• Assist in streamlining and developing automated solutions for financial reporting, with a perfect understanding of the various Actuarial and Finance processes, in conjunction with requirements from the Data team
• Actuarial / Statistical background
• Excellent level in Excel (incl. VBA Excel) and good level in VBA
• Solid project management skills with a focus on timely and accurate delivery
• Independent with a self-starter mindset
• Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good presentation, communication and inter-personal skills
• Strong team player
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?