Specialist, Digital Operations (Business Analyst)(12 Months)
02 Aug 2019
AXA is a French multinational insurance firm headquartered in the 8th arrondissement of Paris that engages in global insurance, investment management, and other financial services.
About the department:
The Digital Operation Team is looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst to join our team of passionate developers and digital practitioners. AXA Digital Team is transforming the way we engage, empower and service our customers and is aiming to be a digital leader. To adapt to the fast pace of today’s world, high expectations of our customer and make innovation a reality, we are working and embracing Agile Software Development Values and Principles.
A glimpse of your daily mission:
If you are not afraid of challenges, eager to learn or use latest technologies, build large and strong web applications, work, share and learn with a team of global experts, then we are looking forward for you application.
Business Analyst – Digital Operations
Reporting to the Digital Operations Manager, the success measurement for this role are
• Assist to prepare and manage project ceremonies, brainstorming and training sessions
• Liaise with business user to collect and describe in details the user requirements through Agile artifact (user stories)
• Ensure that acceptance criteria are defined for each user stories
• Coordinate and perform User Acceptance Test
• Liaise with technical team to ensure development and deployment are done within timelines
• Document faults, implement resolution & retests, to agreed standards
• Ensure sign off and coordinate deployments
• Collate feedback on process performance
• Work within a multidisciplinary agile team to design, create and improve new and existing digital products, platforms and transactions across all lines of business
• Ensure the delivery of secure and robust API applications to serve data and integrate with enterprise systems and public services.
• Work in an Agile environment (Scrum, XP…), and be part of the continuous improvement of the Digital Operation Team with new practices, ideas, concepts, methods and technologies.
• Must have 1+ years of experience working as Business Analyst in multicultural environment
• Must have 1+ years of experience in liaising, convincing and managing stakeholders
• Must have 1+ years of experience with API projects
• Business acumen including a good sense of how a API can be utilized to improve business processes and the bottom line
• Curious and fun change agent with entrepreneurial mind-set.
• Comfortable with Agile/iterative methodologies.
• Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment.
• Passionate about new technologies.
• Strong execution background with the ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
• Strong teamwork and organizational skills.
• Strong sense of personal accountability.
• Excellent problem solving skills; meticulous & methodical.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent in English.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?