Intern, Information Services
13 May 2019 Employer Description
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The approximately 122,000 employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF generated sales of around €63 billion in 2018.
BASF has been present in Singapore since 1978. The company today operates four production facilities in Singapore, as well as regional business and functional units. BASF Learning Campus (Singapore) offers leadership and business-related learning for BASF employees in Asia Pacific, and houses the Newtrition Lab Asia Pacific, a technical application laboratory for BASF’s nutrition and health business.
Being in the role of Account and Demand Management for all local/regional topics, IS Regional Business Partner Services cover the whole lifecycle from demand consulting and capturing through planning, realization, regional project deployment and finally service delivery and quality assurance
Objectives of the Position
As part of Regional Business Partner Services team, you will be reporting to Senior Manager and support the team in rapid prototyping, facilitate experiments as well as hypotheses testing generated from business ideas
• Assist in the development of application prototypes mainly for mobile
• Conduct relevant experiments to determine the viability of the application
• Assist the team in preparing and rolling out large scale projects e.g. Multiplatform Smartphones and Windows 10 upgrade
• Provide support to Regional Business Partners Services team members as and when needed
• Commitment to a 3 or 6-month full-time internship from June / July 2019
• Students of Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Software or related disciplines
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work in a team & build effective relationships
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?