Learning & Development Internship
14 Jun 2019
BASF has been present in Singapore since 1978. The company today operates four production facilities in Singapore, as well as regional business and functional units. BASF Learning Campus (Singapore) offers leadership and business-related learning for BASF employees in Asia Pacific, and houses the Nutrition Lab Asia Pacific, a technical application laboratory for BASF’s nutrition and health business. We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements.
• Support the initiatives in the design and development of virtual or digital learning contents e.g. gamification
• Analyze virtual learning needs and interests of our stakeholders to provide innovative solutions
• Be involved in digitalization projects e.g. Chatbot solutions
• Provide support to Learning Campus team members as and when needed
• Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship from July/Aug 2019
• Students of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or related disciplines
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and SharePoint
• A tech-savvy and interest in learning & development
• Able to work in a team and build effective relationship
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?