Transactional Banking Intern
02 Dec 2019
BNP Paribas S.A. is a French international banking group. It is the world's 8th largest bank by total assets, and currently operates with a presence in 77 countries. It was formed through the merger of Banque Nationale de Paris (BNP) and Paribas in 2000, but has a corporate identity stretching back to its first foundation in 1848 as a national bank. It is one of three major international French banks, along with Société Générale and Crédit Agricole. The group is listed on the first market of Euronext Paris and a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index, while it also included in the French CAC 40 index.
They are seeking energetic and responsible undergraduate to join our 8-month internship program. In this position, you will be exposed to the ins-and-outs of transaction banking (TB) business. You will discover how our Bank helps corporate to optimize its cash management operations, improve its trade/ working capital and liquidity management. Intern may shadow multiple TB positions and train in a variety of tasks including:
• Sales management and mandate implementation
• Analysis of Request for Proposal (RFP)
• Product research, development and commercialization
• Financial performance management
• Brand & communication
• Assist in project management/ implementation
• Support the analysis and response to RFP/ sales pitching
• Analyze financial performance
• Support the organization of branding and marketing campaign/ event
• Organize meeting, prepare the discussion material and record the minutes
• Manage general tasks related to his/ her responsibility
• Participate in the Bank’s function and networking events
• Pursuing an undergraduate business related degree
• Strong academic performance
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Energetic, self-driven and responsible
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?