Software Engineer Intern, Big Data
15 Jan 2020
ByteDance is an Internet technology company headquartered in Beijing. It was founded by Zhang Yiming in 2012.ByteDance's core product, Toutiao ("Headlines"), is a content platform in China and worldwide. Toutiao started out as a news recommendation engine and gradually evolved into a platform delivering content in a variety of formats, such as texts, images, question-and-answer posts, microblogs, and videos. Toutiao offers its users personalized information feeds that are powered by machine learning algorithms. A content feed is updated based on what the machine learns about a user's reading preferences. ByteDance acquired social media start-up Musical.ly and combined it with Douyin into a single application under the TikTok name. It also runs BuzzVideo and Vigo Video.
• Build cutting-edge systems to handle huge amount of data every day, to empower ByteDance's products. Your contributions will impact hundreds of millions of users worldwide.
• Participate in building large scale data analytics products for EB-level datasets to respond user queries within seconds.
• Equipped with product-oriented mindset, deeply understand domain knowledge from product to business, to efficiently enabling various data analysis scenarios across the whole of our products.
• Able to understand principles of databases and/or distributed systems, able to think clearly.
• Good at one or more programming languages listed here: C++, Java, Python.
• Preferably knowledge in at least one existing big data system, for example, Hive/Kylin/Presto/ClickHouse/Spark/Hadoop.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?