21 Aug 2019
Cargill, Incorporated is an American privately held global corporation. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue. If it were a public company, it would rank, as of 2015, number 15 on the Fortune 500.
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
• Transfer pricing documentation
• Assist in preparation of documents for external auditor
• Manage/ document list of record and information
• Records & Information Management (RIM)
• Ad-hoc data collection and report preparation (excel knowledge required)
• GL processing
• Any other tasks
• Strong in excel
• Able to commit for a part time basis with 16 hour per week minimum from March to September 2019
• Polytechnic /College or University student with accounting or finance background
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?