29 Nov 2019
Chevron Corporation is the world's largest global energy one company, headquartered in the United States California San Ramon City (San Ramon) and in more than 180 countries worldwide business. Its business scope penetrates all aspects of the oil and gas industry: detection, production, refining, marketing, transportation, petrochemicals, power generation, etc. Chevron formerly known as the California Standard Oil (Standard Oil of California, referred to Socal), 1911 Standard Oil Since the antitrust case split results. Chevron was one of the " Seven Sisters " who ruled the world's oil industry in the early 20th century . In October 2001, Chevron acquired Texaco , one of its main competitors, for $ 39 billion , and named ChevronTexaco as the company. On May 9, 2005, ChevronTexaco announced that it would change its name to "Chevron Corporation".
• Provides pro-active and confidential administrative and secretarial support to General
• Manager, Crude Supply & Trading Asia Pacific
• Manages the Outlook calendar of the General Manager including scheduling of and coordinating of logistics for meetings, activities and any required onsite or offsite functions
• Assists with meeting preparation and other required documents through liaising with others in the collection, consolidation and dissemination of meeting materials
• Manages the department’s electronic calendar whilst planning and organizing required team meetings, including agenda management, logistics and overall attendance
• Plans and coordinates travel logistics and prepares detailed itineraries including background information and forward planning of visa applications as necessary
• Compiles and prepares expense reports for submission using Travel and Expense Account (TEA), whilst ensuring compliance with Chevron’s Travel and Expense Policy
• Assists the CSAT team in travel logistics
• Represents the General Manager’s office to a broad array of contacts within Chevron and externally
• Manages hard copy mail correspondence and any other electronic correspondence that requires attention, with the ability to prioritize, highlight and manage items requiring immediate attention
• Assists traders in preparing documents for tender submission
• Works closely with Finance/Shared Services/Procurement on invoice coding and payment matters
• Arranges and plans support for new employees in onboarding activities such as office set-up etc
• Ensures the smooth running of the CSAT team i.e. ensuring sufficient office supplies, facilities, etc are functioning well and liaise with internal departments to remedy as required
• Diploma / Bachelor Degree
• Minimum 5 years of administrative assistant experience in a similar capacity/role
• Excellent organization skills, with ability to prioritize workload and work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong written and oral communication skills coupled with effective interfacing skills
• Ability to multitask and execute/complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner
• Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism; ability to handle sensitive material and maintain appropriate levels of confidentiality at all times
• IT literate with strong proficiency in Microsoft Office software/applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?