Networking hardware & software
Business Analyst (Full Time)
16 Sep 2019
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. Through its numerous acquired subsidiaries, such as OpenDNS, WebEx, Jabber and Jasper, Cisco specializes into specific tech markets, such as Internet of Things (IoT), domain security and energy management. Cisco is incorporated in California.
Cisco Services is on the forefront of technology and working with IT customers. Use your analytical and project leadership skills to enable decisions for the success of Cisco customers and partners.
If you describe yourself as one or more of the following….
• You like working with smart people and are good at communicating with others
• You enjoy Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
• You like to work in a fun and challenging environment
• You are interested in data science and/or project leadership
• You enjoy paying attention to detail
• You are charged by the opportunity to work directly with sales teams and even customers to ensure success and growth of Cisco services.
• You are innovative and enjoy ‘out of the box’ thinking
• You enjoy the freedom to put your ideas into action and develop creative ways to help Cisco operate more effective
• You want to start your career and grow your skills at an employer constantly ranked as “Best Place to Work”
If you agree with one or more of the above bullet points, this may be your dream role, apply now!
What You'll Do
• Manage real customer network operational challenges
• Collaborate on cross-functional teams to manage customer business escalations
• Analyze internal processes, data, and problems to resolve customer network impact
• Identify repeated network issues and recommend areas for improvement
• Identify new delivery models and benefits from enabling new portfolio capabilities
• Map internal processes and improve service delivery efficiency and quality
• Work on initiatives focused on improving services compliance, technical support quality and customer network operational efficiency
• Currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Networking, Software Engineering or related field
• Achieving a minimum of a credit or equivalent
• Must be able to live and work in Singapore without sponsorship
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills
• High level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek proactive and practical solutions
• Strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and cross-functional teams
• Excellent communication skills, “can do” attitude and team player in global environment
• Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?