Citi Private Bank Associate S and D Settlements Analyst
1 Nov 2019
Citigroup Inc. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002. Citigroup owns Citicorp, the holding company for Citibank, as well as several international subsidiaries.
Citigroup is ranked 3rd on the list of largest banks in the United States and, alongside JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo, it is one of the Big Four banks of the United States. It is a systemically important financial institution and is on the list of systemically important banks that are too big to fail. It is one of the nine global investment banks in the Bulge Bracket.
Incumbent will be handling any of the below activities.
Trade Capture and Validation
• Deal booking in DVIN for Structured Products
• Matching of Client TIPS with counterparty term sheets
• Ensure completeness by matching with Trader emails/blotters
• Generate client and counterparty confirmations/client advices
• Ensure compliance with MAS/HKMA guidelines
• Generate periodic settlement, KO/Unwind, lifecycle event advices for trades
• Settlement (Auto, Manual & Triggering) of client and counterparty trades across products
• CNR recording
• Resolving GL exceptions by passing manual DE
• Recording of PnL entries as per EDCS memos/email approvals
• Maintaining settlement instructions for firm and counterparties
Life Cycle Events Monitoring
• Monitor & update EUCs / tools and systems for life cycle events
• Mark to Market updates
• Corporate actions
• Bloomberg rate monitoring for periodic settlements
• General Ledger vs Product Processor Reconciliation and investigation
• Nostro, Deferred and Suspense investigation
• Various forms of reporting functions such as ITMO Cancel and Correct reports, PSE (Pre Settlement Exposure) Limit monitoring, regulatory reporting e.g., MAS, HKMA, Dodd Frank, Volcker, FATCA
• Collection of data for regulatory survey
• DOS (Daily Option Summary) Check
Pre/Post Trade Checks and Monitoring
MAS/HKMA/CFTC Regulatory reconciliation of Capital Market trades
Handling projects such as regulatory or business improvement initiatives
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?