MSS Country Business Management Analyst/Associate
21 Jun 2019
Citigroup Inc. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002. Citigroup owns Citicorp, the holding company for Citibank, as well as several international subsidiaries.
Citigroup is ranked 3rd on the list of largest banks in the United States and, alongside JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo, it is one of the Big Four banks of the United States. It is a systemically important financial institution and is on the list of systemically important banks that are too big to fail. It is one of the nine global investment banks in the Bulge Bracket.
• AssistSingapore Markets & Securities Services (MSS) Business Manager on maintaining effective controls, tracking financial performance and day to day administration of MSS business
• Prepare deck for MSS Risk & Control Governance meeting, BRCC, ERC, Board Meetings and organize MSS Legal Entity governance meetings
• Analyze key control metrics and work with business to implement corrective actions
• Review& refresh internal procedures and process notes
• Send periodic policy reminders to SG MSS employees
• Participation in Global Projects and business initiatives
• Ad hoc projects covering all areas of business
• Manage sundry purchases and assist in expense processing
• Manage all staff, drive, system access profiles, local info sec issues
• Immediate Priorities
• Gaining a thorough understanding of the varied policy suite of MSS
• Working to expedite closure of identified control issues
• Assist in planning for impending internal and external Audit & Reviews
• Provision of management information as required by regional management
The candidate will be expected to word as part of a Global team, often to tight deadlines, often imposed at short notice. The candidate must demonstrate drive and initiative, should be goal oriented, dedicated and self-sufficient, and should demonstrate his/her ability to work closely with product & business heads and liaise effectively with regional business management teams. He/she should be able to work well under pressure, to adapt quickly to changing priorities and to maintain focus on key tasks during busy periods. This is a challenging and motivating role where the individual can make a really contribution to the business. Candidates can be considered either as C11 Manager or C12 Assistant Vice President depending on experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
• Higher level of proficiency in MS Office, knowledge of Macro will be an advantage
• Experience in the preparation and analysis of management information
• Articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic and approachable style and natural team player
• Prior product knowledge of Markets & Securities Services would be advantageous
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?