Securities & Derivat Analyst
26 Jul 2019
Citigroup Inc. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002. Citigroup owns Citicorp, the holding company for Citibank, as well as several international subsidiaries.
Citigroup is ranked 3rd on the list of largest banks in the United States and, alongside JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo, it is one of the Big Four banks of the United States. It is a systemically important financial institution and is on the list of systemically important banks that are too big to fail. It is one of the nine global investment banks in the Bulge Bracket.
• Regional Investment Operations (RIO) is a Center of Excellence (COE) for Wealth Management Operations supporting Regional Consumer Bank.
• The department does processing for Mutual Funds, Fixed Income, & Equities.
• There are several processing functions such as Order Placement, Settlements, Asset Servicing, Maintenance and Pricing functions.
• Support the Mutual Funds / Bonds / Structured Notes / Equities related processing for Asia Pacific Countries
• Handling of operations processes including order placement, entry posting, account reconciliation
• Ensuring quality processing and adherence to Citi Policies and Controls
• Liaison with other processing teams in RIO, Product team and country operations teams located in countries supported by the department
• Ensure that the day to day processing of orders is completed smoothly adhering to the cut off times
• Meet the Business expectation on operational matters and facilitate a high degree of customer satisfaction
• Timely handling of large volume of transactions and exceeding the Service expectation with internal clients.
• Ability to work in diverse environments and cultures
• Minimum 1 to 2 year’s work experience preferably in operations
• Knowledge of investment products especially around Mutual Funds and Fixed Income Securities
• Responsible, organized and ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
• Provide high quality service to internal customers
• Articulate with strong communications skills both written and spoken
• Good Team Player
• May need to work on Singapore Public Holidays
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information. 立即联系百思拓的导师们！登陆 www.besttopcareer.com 查看更多讯息。