26 Nov 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Compensation and Benefits is a specialist function that is at the heart of Human Resource, designing competitive programs to enable organization to compete for talent. At the Benefits Centre of Excellence (COE), its objective is to design competitive benefits programs to care for employees and their dependents in order to enable them to perform their best to help Cognizant attains its mission. The Benefits Analyst will be the key analyst for assigned countries within the APAC & ME region and will coordinate and project manage benefits projects and programs at the regional level under guidance.
• To keep abreast with the latest Benefits market practices across the region and legislative changes to benchmark and review the region Benefits practices
• To consult, review, benchmark, design and recommend benefits policies that is compliance with local legislation, align with the Benefits Philosophy under guidance
• To work with HRSS team in benefits implementation process
• To work with HRSS/ HRIS Team for benefits system configuration or changes
• To ensure that the Benefits Policies and Process are up-to-date in the various IT portals and systems
• To prepare, design and provide Benefits Training and advisory to various Internal Stakeholders under guidance
• To plan and work with internal communication & HRSS team on Employee Benefits Communication for respective assigned countries
• To liaise and work with external Benefits and wellness vendor in their respective assigned countries to implement our Benefits and Wellness programs and systems
• To work with FPA on benefits costing on their assigned countries
• To coordinate, project manage assigned regional benefits and wellness project and program under guidance
A candidate who will excel:
• Ability to link benefits and wellness to the greater HR and Business strategy
• Ability to create dashboard to track Benefits KPI
• Ability to conceptualize processes and drive efficiency
• Strong Excel Skills and Power Point Presentation Skills
• -Some understanding of the region employment legislation related to benefits - Basic Compensation & Benefits Knowledge
• Passionate about making a difference to employee well-being and will go the length to make things happen for employees
• Comfortable with IT systems
• High Integrity, hard-working and conscientious
• Resourceful, take initiative and challenge Status Quo
• Be curious and desire to learn - Ability to juggle competing priorities at the same time
• Strong time management
• Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese (written, read and spoken) as candidate will be handling China as one of the geographic locations
• Meticulous and comfortable with handling large volumes of qualitative and quantitative data
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?