Graduate Program 2020
23 Oct 2019
Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996.
Cognizant had a period of fast growth during the 2000s, becoming a Fortune 500 company in 2011.
Lead with us into the digital future
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
The Cognizant Graduate Program
Cognizant's culture is highly collaborative, and the potential for working together on cross-functional or cross-business projects is very high. Cognizant's graduate training program prepares aspiring, capable and qualified individuals to work and thrive in a rapidly changing, technology-driven world.
Delivered by a team committed to developing leaders of tomorrow, our graduate training program equips you with the skills sought by industry leaders so that you can take our clients' businesses forward. The ability to navigate a dynamic environment, being people-oriented, and having a passion for technology and learning are key factors for success.
A position you will love
• Building business cases, customizing digital solutions and implementing proposed solutions for clients
• Gathering and analyzing large volumes of information
• Engaging with different stakeholders to understand and manage their expectations
• Coordinating with different lines of services and track project progress
• Interpret client's requirements into development plans
• Create the framework and approach on building the solution for the clients
• Diploma / Bachelor degree in computer science, analytics, mathematics, engineering, business or similar disciplines
• Good understanding of software development, implementation lifecycle and hands-on programming experience would be advantageous
• Passionate about digital world, designing and building for the people who work or live in it
• Thrive in a dynamic environment and project based working environment
• Positive attitude and eager to make a difference
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?