Oil & Energy
Crude & Petroleum Products Market Analyst
30 Jul 2019
ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 17 countries, $71 billion of total assets, and approximately 10,800 employees as of March 31, 2019.
Stay well-informed and maintain relevant material associated with regional and global crude, LPG, petroleum products and petrochemical markets in order to:
• Drive knowledge sharing and collaborate with marketers to develop short/long-term forward market views using predictive models;
• Develop short/long term pricing scenarios for ConocoPhillips’ Asia Pacific and Middle East equity crude/LPG and other relevant grades/products;
• Support business metrics, F&PA activities (internal reporting), benchmarking;
• Create and accurately maintain global arbitrage models for Asia designated trade flows;
• Prepare marketing plans and periodic management reports; and
• Create special assignment analysis for upstream business units or the global analyst network.
• Arrange annual internship program, and mentor the selected candidate; and
• Manage and rationalize analytical subscriptions and publications
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Finance or other related field.
• Financial, economic, statistical analysis, or modeling experience.
• Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to support business focused analysis and decisions.
• High degree of ethics, initiative and dedication to achieve team goals and general interest objectives.
• High degree of collaborative skills (an effective team player with strong interpersonal skills).
• Ability to develop, lead and actively participate on cross functional teams.
• Strong willingness and ability to support internal customers in business requirements.
• Ability to meet multiple and competing priorities.
• Experience on a trading floor, with trading support, or in a refinery in a market/planning function.
• High level of competency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?