CoC Data Analytics
13 Jun 2019
The Daimler Group are one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world's biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach. We provide financing, leasing, fleet management, insurance and innovative mobility services.
1. Project Support:
• Participate in daily stand-up / scrum sessions
• Assist to prepare and maintain online collaboration tools (SharePoint Confluence, Jira)Prepare and maintain project-relevant documentation (Presentations, Visio diagrams, etc.)
• Assist in mitigating any impediments during the agile project process
• Learning re. Daimler project methodology and specific topics on individual project level
2. Administrative Support:
• Participate and assist re. any events, workshops, meetings and team activities where relevant (incl. any preparation needed)
• Support team strategic activities like Reporting, ‘Nest Best (NBx)’, Analytics use cases & Data Lake
Provide ad-hoc support with:
• Documentation on team topics for the region / specific markets
• Tasks & follow-up to ensure that timelines are met
• Must be enrolled for a graduate (tertiary) course
• Specific Knowledge
• IT-relevant study field preferred
o The following will be an added advantage: • Project management knowledge • IT solution lifecycle knowledge • Data Analytics/ Big Data knowledge
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?