Finance Intern - Accounting
10 Oct 2019
Daimler Financial Services Africa & Asia Pacific is regionally headquartered in Singapore and provides innovative financing, leasing and insurance for passenger cars and commercial vehicles from the Daimler Group, as well as dealer financial services, commercial fleet management and mobility services. The region includes 11 markets and has approximately 1,400 employees, who are passionate about engaging customers for life and actively shaping the digital future of mobility.
We are looking for intern to support the AAP Regional Office, Finance & Controlling function in the following activities:
1. Governance of FC Processes and Applications
2. Implementation of Accounting tools across the region
3. Project Management topics
4. Conference/Workshop/Event organization
You must be able to commit to a 6 months, full-time internship from 27 January 2020.
If you are a foreign student, please ensure that you are eligible to apply for Work Holiday Pass (WHP).
• Candidates pursuing a degree in finance, business or equivalent
• Past internship and volunteering experience would be preferred
• Basic theoretical knowledge of Finance and Accounting processes and regulations
• Good skills in Microsoft Applications (PowerPoint, Excel (VBA)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to work and learn in a multicultural environment
• Aptitude to innovate and challenge the status quo
• Interested to work smart and learn hard
• Highly motivated individual and able to work independently and proactively
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?