Intern - Liquidity & FX Management SEA Pacific
25 Oct 2019
Daimler Financial Services Africa & Asia Pacific is regionally headquartered in Singapore and provides innovative financing, leasing and insurance for passenger cars and commercial vehicles from the Daimler Group, as well as dealer financial services, commercial fleet management and mobility services. The region includes 11 markets and has approximately 1,400 employees, who are passionate about engaging customers for life and actively shaping the digital future of mobility.
Regional Treasury Centre Singapore provides treasury services to Daimler entities in the APAC region.
The intern will learn and be exposed to:
• Real world knowledge of working with colleagues in the APAC region.
• Participation in regular staff meetings.
• Supporting the Regional Treasury Team in operations in the areas of Cash dispositioning, Funding and Asset liability management, FX management and Export Credit management.
• Assisting in creating management presentations.
• Assisting in performing rate reasonableness tests.
• Preparation of monthly reports for analysing credit receivables.
Additional Opportunities in Project Administration & Support:
• Assist to create Access databases and customize Excel spreadsheets to enhance data collection and analysis.
• Support creation and maintenance of workflows and manuals.
• Support in organizing regional events.
Preferred current field of study in in Economics, Business, Finance, IT or a related field.
•Ability to work in an international and intercultural context.
•Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken. Multi-linguistic abilities would be an added advantage.
•Good social competence skills.
•Proficiency in IT systems, office processing tools eg. excel, access, PowerPoint.
•Effectively bilingual in English and a second language eg. German, Chinese, Malay, Tamil, Korean, Japanese etc.
•High degree of reliability and independence, and a strong team player.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?