Intern - MD's Office
2 May 2019
Daimler AG is a German multinational automotive corporation. As of 2014, Daimler owned or had shares in a number of car, bus, truck and motorcycle brands including Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes-AMG, Smart Automobile, Detroit Diesel, Freightliner, Western Star, Thomas Built Buses, Setra, BharatBenz, Mitsubishi Fuso, MV Agusta as well as shares in Denza, KAMAZ and Beijing Automotive Group. In 2017, Daimler sold 3.3 million vehicles. By unit sales, Daimler is the thirteenth-largest car manufacturer and is the largest truck manufacturer in the world. Daimler provides financial services through its Daimler Financial Services arm. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
• Assist Managing Director and General Managers with their daily responsibilities;
• Provide ad-hoc assistance to all MBFS SG departments, including Sales & Marketing (incl. Digital Transformation), Credit Operations, Operations, Finance & Controlling and Strategy;
• Assist with preparation of external market research, competitive analyses and internal working instructions as necessary;
• Support preparation of regular updates on MBFS SG’s strategy, business results and strategic/tactical initiatives;
• Support with the organization of events such as corporate days and teambuilding events;
• Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing or Finance
• Microsoft Office knowledge, especially MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
• Strong interest in financing products, technologies and digital marketing of advantage
• Fluent English
• Intercultural awareness
• Ability to work independently
• Good organizational skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?