Multinational Automotive Corporation
ITS Coc governance internship
22 May 2019
Daimler AG is a German multinational automotive corporation, headquartered in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg. Daimler-Benz was formed with the merger of Benz & Cie and Daimler Motoren Gesellschaft in 1926.
• Prepare management presentation slides & marketing materials
• Organize and support regional meetings & events
• Consolidation of management feedback on initiatives set by management
• Coordination & management reporting on related IT & financial management topics
• And any administrative and ad-hoc job duties
• Excellent proficiency in using Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Excel, Words, PowerPoint, Outlook etc) – especially in Powerpoint
• Strong organizational and management skills;Possess good problem-solving skills
• Excellent analytical, methodological and organizational skills;Ability to multitask and deliver on time
• Strategic thinking, customer orientation, team spirit and highly motivated
• Possess high interpersonal skills and able to establish good working model with respective counterparts
• Highly-motivated individual and able to work independently
• Excellent self-management, can take ownership and accountability of the tasks
• Ability to build network and relationships with respective counterparts
• Proficiency in any photo or video editing software will be an added plus
• Good spoken and written communication skills.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?