2 Jan 2020
Datadog is a monitoring service for cloud-scale applications, providing monitoring of servers, databases, tools, and services, through a SaaS-based data analytics platform.
• Manage job posts and candidate stages in our Applicant Tracking System and externally to various career sites and job boards
• Schedule all on-site and video conference interviews
• Greet all interview candidates, providing a top notch candidate experience
• Manage new hire process by drafting offer letters, connecting with references, and reviewing all background check reports
• Plan and attend recruiting events (in-house meetups, career fairs, etc.) to help pipeline new talent
• Partner with other team members to improve and streamline process when needed
• Develop stakeholder relationships with recruiters and hiring managers and maintain effective communication channels
• Keep recruiting team and hiring managers on-point with your organizational skills and attention to detail
• Work with recruiting to concept “keep warm” strategies for new hires.
• Linkedin Prospecting and messaging
• Participating in recruitment marketing initiatives
• Professional, enthusiastic, and extremely organized
• Be a chameleon - able to support fast-paced recruitment activity in an ever changing environment
• Self-starter that thrives in an unstructured environment
• Multi-tasking guru - able to effectively prioritize projects and pivot where needed with a sense of urgency
• Discretion is key - able to handle confidential and highly sensitive information with discretion
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?