28 Jan 2020
DB Schenker is a division of the German rail operator Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics. The company was acquired by Deutsche Bahn as Schenker-Stinnes in 2002. It comprises divisions for air, land, sea freight, and Contract Logistics.
• Support Organization business analytics initiatives.
• Work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to understand business analytics requirements and implement them in line with strategic direction.
• Design and create self-service dashboards to support business and operations.
• Data wrangling to create analytics-ready data sets.
• Monitor and report defined KPI metrics, trends or other insights.
• Assist business and operations in analytics adoption and create actionable insights.
• Provide analytics skills coaching to stakeholders.
• Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Engineering.
• 2 years' experience in analytics will be advantageous.
• Experience in programming languages such as R, Python and SQL.
• Experience in visualization tools such as Tableau and Qlik.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good team player with strong communication skills who is also capable of conducting training.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?