Management Trainee - Sales Business Analyste
27 Jan 2020
DB Schenker is a division of the German rail operator Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics. The company was acquired by Deutsche Bahn as Schenker-Stinnes in 2002. It comprises divisions for air, land, sea freight, and Contract Logistics.
• Lead Sales Data Analytics & Automation projects.
• Design and develop interactive customer KPI dashboards & Sales Performance dashboards.
• Utilize RPA, programming and visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau in data analytics and predictive simulations to support solution design, drive continuous improvements and decision making.
• Promote awareness and adoption of our External and Internal online tools.
• Increase our branding in the social media space.
• Develop chat-bot and on-line sales campaigns to enhance customer experience and loyalty.
• Degree in Data Science and Business Analytics.
• Knowledgeable in Adobe creative, R-programming, Python, RPA.
• Project Management skills.
• Passionate in Sales and Customer automation.
• Innovative and Entrepreneurial.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?