Analyst, Escrow Management, Institutional Banking Operations, Technology & Operations
30 Jan 2020
DBS Bank is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3 Marina Bay , Singapore. The company was known as The Development Bank of Singapore Limited, before the present name was adopted on 21 July 2003 to reflect its changing role as a regional bank.
• Perform set up of reference data, static data and pricing data on our payments systems and related systems e.g.: IPE, TBMS, CRS.
• Perform reconciliations to raise invoices to bill clients; follow-up on outstanding invoice and arrange for settlement of invoices
• Perform transactions and activities relating to Escrow Accounts in accordance to the stipulated Standard Operating Procedures and requirements specified by regulatory bodies, meeting the customer acceptance requirements and service level agreement
• Ensure that the relevant process are performed correctly, completely and timely and ensuring that controls related to the processes are adhered to.
• Perform timely escalation of any issues and errors encountered to Section Head
• Maintain all relevant documentation including Standard Operating Procedure, Process Risk Maps.
• Maintain the Department Control Functional Checklist (DCFC) to ensure day-end reconciliation are performed
• Understand the bank policies on information protection, risk and security control and regulatory compliance and report discrepancies, problems and exceptions to supervisor immediately
• Engage in testing, projects or initiatives and any change management
• Support Administrative activities for the department
• Degree/ Diploma holder with 1 to 3 years of working experience in a banking operations environment, preferably in a processing role will have an advantage.
• Focused and meticulous, with a keen eye for detail
• Strong ability to deliver under tight deadlines and under pressure with minimum supervision
• Demonstrate drive to deliver high quality results and commitment to personal goals
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel with formulas and macros, pivot table and VLOOKUP) applications
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?