User Experience Journey Specialist
04 Jul 2019
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage.
• Support the design and re-design of customer journeys. Test and experiment customer and employee journeys.
• Collaborate and work closely with cross business and support functions across bank to identify, ideate and drive process and service delivery changes needed to support journey re-designs.
• Analyze data for insights and establish customer success metrics in journeys designs.
• Participate in adhoc projects.
• Degree holder with 1 – 3 years of relevant work or internship experience
• Project management skills
• Good critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Desire to learn and grow in fast past environment
• Team player with ability to multi task and attentive to details
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?