Analyst, Junior Business Analyst, Digital Transformation & Data, Institutional Banking Group Operations
12 Sep 2019
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
• Provide efficient, effective and timely testing support for new system/and or new features rollout across the region.
• Creating and maintaining testing issues in JIRA or any other tool as stipulated.
• Produce detailed status reports, track actions and write minutes and manage progress meetings, so all stakeholders are aware of progress and any challenges.
• Understand UAT test cases and end to end flow of new rollout.
• Preparation of UAT test data as required to support effective testing.
• Collaborate with tech and end users on issue resolution.
• Support system/new feature rollout in Greenzone (off Operational hours)
• Diploma and above
• Software Development Life Cycle and UAT exposal would be advantageous
• Corp bank ops experience will be an added advantage
• Proficiency in Ms Office required (Pivot Table, V-lookup)
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?