Analyst, Global Operations Strategy
06 Nov 2019 Employer Description
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people in the U.S. and around the world.
Dell Technologies is built on the combined capabilities Dell, EMC, Pivotal, RSA, SecureWorks, Virtustream and VMware. Together, the company has a combined annual revenue of $74 billion, 20,000 patents and patents applications and 140,000 employees worldwide in 180 locations. Companies under the umbrella of Dell Technologies are all leaders in their respective areas.
Dell is #1 for PC shipments in US, EMC is #1 for x86 virtualization software worldwide and VMware is #1 for cloud system management software. Besides a market leader, Dell is renowned for its supply chain innovation and is consistently recognized as having one of the top five supply chains in the world. Yet, changes in the industry and the internal organization require us to constantly redesign our supply chain to optimize customer experience, efficiency and risk mitigation.
Global Operations Strategy team reports to the Chief Supply Chain Officer and is responsible for designing and implementing advance supply chains across Dell’s lines of business. The team in Singapore consists of high-profile members who were ex-consultants from McKinsey, BCG and A.T. Kearney and alumni from Harvard, MIT, INSEAD, Yale and Princeton.
Description of Position:
As an Analyst in our Global Operations Strategy organization, you will have the opportunity to contribute to projects such as global operations footprint design, supply chain optimization, procurement strategy and the management of innovation and technology in the supply chain. Working as a team, you are expected to aid Dell’s executives to drive key business decision.
The position offers:
• Opportunity to drive cutting-edge strategies for one of the industry’s top supply chains
• Access to executive leadership team at a Fortune 50 company
• Opportunity to work with a highly motivated team that invests in your development
• A commitment to diversity and inclusion
• Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
Key skills include:
• Support business strategy development
• Distinctive problem solving and analytical thinking
• Conduct data analysis, market research and bench-marking
• Effective project and change management skills
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Supply Chain or procurement experience helpful, though not necessary
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?