Analyst, Marketing Operations
27 Nov 2019
Dell Corporation is headquartered in the United States , Texas, Round Rock, R & D, selling and provision of computer and related products and services businesses by Michael Dell was founded in 1984. At the beginning, the company's name was PC's Limited, which was changed to its current name in 1987. Dell is well-known for manufacturing, designing, and selling home and office computers, but it is also involved in the high-end computer market, producing and selling servers , data storage devices, or network equipment . Other Dell products include computer peripherals such as software , printers and smartphones . After the company gradually developed into other non-computer fields, the company's shareholders approved the company's name change to Dell in the 2003 shareholders' meeting.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Vendor Funding Compliance, Claiming & Audit Specialist on our Compliance & Claiming team in SINGAPORE.
Before we can drive human progress with our game-changing products we must first attract human attention. Marketing Operations teams are integral to shaping our approach. They work in close partnership with teams that specialize in segment marketing, global operations, product management, customer relationship marketing and finance.
The purpose of the role is to manage end to end vendor funds compliance and claiming in accordance with the terms and conditions in cooperative marketing agreements. In addition to working tightly with the partner managers, the candidate will work closely with marketing, finance, accounting and planning teams to manage compliance pre-approvals, claims and audits of partner funded marketing assets. The candidate will also support the teams various audit and control functions.
• Serve as subject matter expert on all partner funding programs' terms and conditions. Be main point of contact for addressing compliance and claiming concerns.
• Manage compliance consultation to maximize the value and number of compliant activities.
• Oversee 3rd party agencies to ensure all available vendor funding is claimed and deadlines are met.
• Coordinate the collection of all POE and POS required to submit claims to partners.
Support the creation of the vendor funding checklist for OPEX compliance
• Provide reporting on claiming deadlines to marketing
• Drive process improvements to facilitate efficient compliance consultation and claiming processes.
• Lead regional audits and control self-assessments, as well as provide support for ethics investigations.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• Excellent written and spoken English skills.
• Excellent written and spoken Korean skills to communicate with core Marketing team/ key partners and vendors in Korea.
• Experience in marketing or vendor funding preferred.
• Experience in auditing and internal controls helpful.
• Customer focus. Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal customers and external partners.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Great communication skills.
• Proficient business acumen skills.
• Highly proficient in Excel and Power Point.
• Strong drive for results.
• Willingness and ability to travel for 4+ weeks per year.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?