10 May 2019 Employer Description
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people in the U.S. and around the world.
• Drives the delivery of low-complexity product and services to external customers; managing deployments with escalation and facilitate trouble-shooting; makes management aware as applicable. An Intern is expected to manage multiple deliveries concurrently, drives customer satisfaction and ensure system-based closure.
• Support regional operation by managing stakeholders’ inquiries/requests. An Intern is expected to respond and resolve every ticket within a specific timeframe. Tickets are not limited to project status update, invoicing, etc.
• Create and maintain a database on the tickets, analyze the data to unearth insight or patterns that can be used to drive operational efficiency.
• Participate in internal stakeholders meeting to get insights on issues/inefficiencies between cross-functional teams.
• Using data and insights, create an education plan for the relevant stakeholders with the aim of reducing tickets; any other improvement plans to achieve this aim.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree (Any Stream).
• Basic understanding of IT/Computer terminologies.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Able to demonstrate multi-tasking ability in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Able to work independently and unsupervised.
• Flexibility to quickly adapt to new challenges and operate in periods of ambiguity.
• Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills.
• Microsoft Excel proficiency.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Business; penultimate student.
• Project Management experience - extra-curriculum clubs.
• Process Improvement and Data Analysis experience - school projects or previous internship experience.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?