Global Employer Services Associate
23 Dec 2019
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing individual tax compliance and advisory services. The role also includes assisting clients in addressing and managing the specific challenges of a global workforce. This may involve providing assistance to co-ordinate the tax services or attending to tax issues across the Asia Pacific region ensuring that the clients are compliant with the local regulations and managing the risks related to employee's assignments.
At Deloitte, they believe in the importance of empowering their people to be leaders at all levels. They expect their people to embrace and live their purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to their clients, their people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living their purpose, Associates across their Firm are expected to:
• Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
• Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
• Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
• Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
• Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
• You should have at least 1 to 2 years of personal income tax experience, preferably with an international accounting firm.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field, with a Professional Qualification as recognized by ICPAS. An SIATP accreditation would be an added advantage.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Has an analytical mind and meticulous.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Entry level candidates who are keen to pursue a career in tax advisory are also welcome to apply.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?