SG_GREAT Graduate Analyst - Core Business Operations - Operations Transformation - Jan/Feb 2020 Intake
4 Sep 2019
Deloitte is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 286,200 professionals globally. In FY 2018, the network earned a record $43.2 billion USD in aggregate revenues. As of 2017, Deloitte is the 4th largest privately owned company in the United States.
As per reports in 2012, Deloitte had the largest number of clients amongst FTSE 250 companies in the UK and in 2015, Deloitte currently has the highest market share in auditing among the top 500 companies in India. Deloitte has been ranked number one by market share in consulting by Gartner, and for the fourth consecutive year, Kennedy Consulting Research and Advisory ranks Deloitte number one in both global consulting and management consulting based on aggregate revenue.
Want to make an impact?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you'll do
You will be part of our structured Deloitte GREAT Graduate program for the Core Business Operations practice, working alongside with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies. You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems. In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Analysts across our Firm are expected to:
• Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
• Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
• Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
• Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
• Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
Positions may be based in Singapore but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Our application opens on 1 September 2019 and closes early November 2019. However, we encourage you to apply early as places are limited and invitations to participate in our assessment process will be offered as suitable applicants are identified.
Available to commence work in January/February 2019.
Candidates from all academic majors are encouraged to apply.
You are someone with:
• Strong academic performance in your bachelor, master or MBA degree
• Masters’ Degree or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized Tier 1 university is preferred
• Open to fresh graduates with no more than 2 years of working experience
• Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
• Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
• Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment
• Fluent verbal and written English
• Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all…
• A sense of humor!
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information. 立即联系百思拓的导师们！登陆 www.besttopcareer.com 查看更多讯息。