GREAT Graduate Analyst - Strategy, Growth & Innovation - Analytics & Cognitive - Jan/Feb 2020 Intake
20 Sep 2019
Deloitte is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 286,200 professionals globally. In FY 2018, the network earned a record $43.2 billion USD in aggregate revenues. As of 2017, Deloitte is the 4th largest privately owned company in the United States.
As per reports in 2012, Deloitte had the largest number of clients amongst FTSE 250 companies in the UK and in 2015, Deloitte currently has the highest market share in auditing among the top 500 companies in India. Deloitte has been ranked number one by market share in consulting by Gartner, and for the fourth consecutive year, Kennedy Consulting Research and Advisory ranks Deloitte number one in both global consulting and management consulting based on aggregate revenue.
Work you'll do
As an Analyst, your specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Analyzing and understanding the business processes before identifying and communicating the technical software requirements.
• Map current state, design solution, implement robot, test and deploy in a context of client operating model transformation.
• Designing process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
• Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well- structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
• Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
• Ensure communication within Deloitte’s network of RCA experts on common process, methodology, tools and RPA principles.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Analysts across our Firm are expected to:
• Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
• Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
• Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
• Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
• Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
Positions may be based in Singapore but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Our application opens on 1 September 2019 and closes early November 2019. However, we encourage you to apply early as places are limited and invitations to participate in our assessment process will be offered as suitable applicants are identified.
Available to commence work in January/February 2019.
Candidates from all academic majors are encouraged to apply.
• Strong academic performance in your bachelor, master or MBA degree
• Masters’ Degree or Bachelor Degree in computer science or business analytics from a recognized Tier 1 university is preferred
• Open to fresh graduates with no more than 2 years of working experience
• Mastery of one programming language: C, Java, .Net, Python
• Understanding of SDLC Waterfall and Agile Development Methodologies
• Mastery of analytics software: R, SAS will be highly regarded
• Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Knowledge of process analysis, re-engineering and optimization preferably within Financial Services
• Certification with Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, UiPath or WorkFusion will be advantageous
• Strong client relationship skills, including an ability to independently engage with clients
• Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities
• Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines
• Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented
• Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
• Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all…
• An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?