Internship for Learning & Development (Aug-Nov)
18 Jul 2019
Deloitte is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 286,200 professionals globally. In FY 2018, the network earned a record $43.2 billion USD in aggregate revenues. As of 2017, Deloitte is the 4th largest privately owned company in the United States.
As per reports in 2012, Deloitte had the largest number of clients amongst FTSE 250 companies in the UK and in 2015, Deloitte currently has the highest market share in auditing among the top 500 companies in India. Deloitte has been ranked number one by market share in consulting by Gartner, and for the fourth consecutive year, Kennedy Consulting Research and Advisory ranks Deloitte number one in both global consulting and management consulting based on aggregate revenue.
As a Learning & Development intern, you will be responsible for the full spectrum administration and management of learning programs & activities including:
• Registration & attendance tracking of learners using our Learning Management System (LMS).
• Liaison with in-house and/or external facilitators/trainers.
• Coordination and preparation of training materials.
• Management of training rooms, catering & on-site equipment.
• Update and maintain training records & schedules.
• Verification and payment of invoices for learning expenses incurred.
• Follow-up on absenteeism and remedial actions.
• Provide general learning assistance and support to learners & facilitators/trainers.
• Maintaining/updating in-house intranet L&D website.
In addition, the intern is expected to collate and analyze feedback on quality of learning programs through the administration of online or hardcopy evaluation forms, provide key learning metrics such as utilization rate of learning places, evaluation scores under the various evaluation dimensions as well as recommend improvements to further enhance learning experiences (where applicable).
The intern will also complete any other duties and tasks as instructed by the Learning & Development Assistant Manager/Senior Executive.
Good planning and organizational skills.
Good communication skills including ability to write clearly and concisely.
Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and (preferably) PowerPoint.
Ability to manage several tasks at the same time.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?