DIRECTIONS GROUP INC
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS INTERN
Directions Group Inc is an integrated communications agency with leading expertise in marketing communications, public relations, events, content creation and brand strategy. Representing an elite spectrum of clients in the fields of luxury, fashion, retail, beauty, lifestyle, hospitality, F&B, art and design, Directions help our clients stand out with business-oriented strategy, nuanced creativity, and cutting edge digital campaigns, building brand equity and awareness that is culturally relevant and enduring.
• Work with the marketing communications team to develop and implement strategic digital communications and influencer marketing strategy for clients to build ongoing, meaningful connection with their target audience and optimise brands’ digital and social media presence.
• Assist in end-to-end digital and social media projects through active competitive research, audience identification, messaging and creative content creation
• Participate in brainstorm sessions for digital and marketing pitches to meet the agency’s business goals.
• Take initiative to discover new influencers and opinion leaders, and identify new opportunities and platforms to engage them.
• Plan and execute the social media calendar for the agency and/or clients’ social channels across multiple platforms.
• Establish and track social media analytics to prepare report results for all digital and social media campaigns and content activities.
• Stay up-to-date with digital and social developments; and actively share insights and new ideas or opportunities with the marketing communications team
• Support the daily operations within the Marketing Communications – New Media. Division on all necessary tasks, including organisation of the digital library, coordination of personality dressings, product seeding and maintenance of artistes, influencers and collaborators’ database
• Provide support for other marketing projects and events organized by the agency, whenever necessary
• Pursuing a Marketing or Communications diploma or degree preferred, but not a prerequisite
• A resourceful self starter who is organized and possess strong project/time management skills
• Demonstrates an active interest and a broad knowledge of the digital and social media landscape, with a passion for luxury lifestyle and fashion industry
• Enjoys creating and maintaining meaningful connections online and offline
• A creative, collaborative and innovative thinker, with an appreciation for good content, design and aesthetics
• Meticulous with strong attention to details
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?