The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation
Product Management Summer Internship
04 Jun 2019
DTCC was established more than four decades ago to reduce risk in the U.S. financial markets by centralizing and streamlining the processing of securities transactions. Today, we stand at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide.
Our unique market position allows us to anticipate the industry’s needs. Our employees are driven to make a difference by delivering innovative technologies to improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade life cycle.
DTCC’s Product/Business Management department is responsible for overseeing the business, working with clients and evaluating risk. They work with other departments within DTCC on new business ideas and proposals. Product Management activities range from product strategy and business planning to marketing and sales, client experience, financial management and project management.
Interns working in Product/Business Management may participate in the following activities:
• Support Product Mangers in their day to day responsibilities
• Provide assistance to any ongoing projects
• Business and data analysis
• Follow up on open audit items for the department
• Assist in Product development
• Business intelligence reporting
• Internal process improvement
• Support ongoing projects
Our intern responsibilities vary by business area, however, some general requirement s across all business areas includes:
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Good written & oral communication skills
• Motivated self-starter
• Ability to grasp new concepts
• Proficient computer and technical skills (Particularly with Microsoft Office Suite)
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Strong interest in the financial services industry, with previous internship experience a strong plus.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?