Business & Operation Analyst (ACT)
23 Jul 2019
At Emerson, we’re passionate about what we do. By fusing decades of technology and engineering expertise, Emerson continues to solve some of the world’s most complex challenges with innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. We recruit the greatest talent and apply the best technologies to benefit our customers worldwide.
• To establish a secure and reliable process for gathering and analyzing data which meets the business need for not only speed, reliability and accuracy.
• Consolidates and analysis includes sales and profit by region, market segmentation, Kind-of-Business, product group on monthly basis and proactively report any deviation to AP leaders.
• Continually develops and improves systems and processes to meet business needs and requirement.
• Develops a standard reporting format to track progress on all manufacturing projects and business unit business objectives throughout the year.
• Collaborates with Operation leader to create standardized templates, facilitate submittals, and consolidate Operations team PowerPoint presentations.
• Prepares organizational presentations for Business Unit/Corporate required meetings to support senior executives effectively presenting key business decisions for business unit Global Operations.
• Manages and maintains current and historic Operations information by plant.
• Leads the Delivery Performance Team and perform root cause analysis of missed deliveries.
• Tracks headcount adherence to plan for Business Unit Operations and all manufacturing plants.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical curriculum required. MBA preferred.
• Minimum of two years operations experience in manufacturing environment is required.
• Requires the knowledge of strategic planning, marketing, finance, manufacturing and engineering.
• Ability to analyze and interpret data; Expertise in Engineering field.
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
• Public speaking/presentation abilities.
• Computer software to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Project.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?