Logistics and Supply Chain
Analyst – Ocean Pricing, South Asia
30 Jul 2019
Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As a Fortune 500 (374) company, we employ over 16,500 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 320 locations across six continents. Expeditors is focused on the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. Our services include air and ocean freight consolidation and forwarding, vendor consolidation, customs clearance, cargo insurance, distribution and other value-added logistics services.
The Ocean Pricing Analyst assist in planning and implementing Ocean Product pricing strategic in South Asia region to achieve superior financial results. Job responsibilities includes but not limited to the following:
Support South Asia RFQs
• Oversee & review business case for RFQs,
• Identify the key lanes (focus lanes),
• Support short timeline RFQ
• Liaise with Districts’ Ocean Manager & Regional Sales team on RFQ cycle
• Analyze Rate/Routing options in RFQ
• Perform Win / Loss / Volume Analysis
• Investment & Risk Management
• Analyze and summarize data that drives recommended price for RFQ in South Asia
o Volume opportunity
o Tier pricing
o Strategic pricing etc..
• Any other initiative drive by the company.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, however equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
• At least one year of relevant experience
• Effective interpersonal skills in both verbally and in writing.
• Strong analytical, organizational and prioritization skills are critical.
• Proficient computer skills - solid data entry with high accuracy rate on email, internet, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?