28 Jan 2020
Exxon Mobil Corporation, doing business as ExxonMobil, is an American multinational oil and gas corporation headquartered in Irving, Texas. It is the largest direct descendant of John D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil, and was formed on November 30, 1999 by the merger of Exxon (formerly the Standard Oil Company of New Jersey) and Mobil (formerly the Standard Oil Company of New York). ExxonMobil's primary brands are Exxon, Mobil, Esso, and ExxonMobil Chemical. ExxonMobil is incorporated in Texas.
• Prepare equipment for maintenance and perform unit start-up, shutdown and plant turnaround activities
• Update operating procedures and prepare job pack documentation for equipment repair
• Perform troubleshooting to resolve operational issues and provide support for technical and mechanical teams
• Ensure safe and optimal operation of the plant, equipment (e.g. reactors, compressors, pumps and product storage tanks), pipeline distribution network and berth facilities
• Perform structured rounds (field/DCS console) and take corrective action to maintain equipment and plant operations within safe operating limits
• Minimum GCE ‘N’ Level certification or equivalent with credits (C6 and above) for English, • Mathematics and at least 1 Science subject (Physics, Chemistry, or Combined Science)
• Must be prepared to work rotating shifts
• An effective team player with good communication skills
• To onboard Mid July 2020.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?